Thank You Lord for One More Year!!!

January 1, 2013




Hello beautiful people!!! We have made it through yet another year…. It’s hard to believe that 2012 has ended already. It seemed like just yesterday I was welcoming the year 2012 with my friends and family. It’s truly a blessing nevertheless, to have been given the opportunity to be alive another year. Many people didn’t make it, and so we have to consider ourselves blessed beyond measures! The fact that we are still alive today, is an assurance that God still has a purpose for our lives here on earth. Subsequently, my charge and encouragement for all of you today, and for the rest of the year, is that you continue to hold on to God and do not stray outside of His will for your life. If you have not already began, I urge you to dig deep in His word and become desperate for His presence....Also, learn to adopt the spirit of obedience so God's purpose for your life can be fulfilled. I am thankful for another year on earth and I look forward to the things God has in store for His people....  

I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! && I pray God’s richest blessings over your lives and all your endeavors for 2013!

God BLESS!
~Nissey  



~ The video used in this post does not belong to me. I therefore, have no affiliation with the creation and publication of this video. This video is properly credited to its owner and was taken from youtube.com ~ 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you as well young lady. I look forward to whatever God has in store for me and I'm also excited to see how He uses you. Best wishes! Stay blessed

Nissey Mack said...

Thank you! god bless :-)

Nissey Mack said...

Thank you Typhanie! :-)

Dwayne Stewart said...

Amen!