Liebster Award [TAG]

January 2, 2013

I know I am a bit late... (I missed the plane is my excuse)

Firstly, thanks to Typhanie for tagging me in this award. I have never heard of it prior to being tagged, but it seems quite interesting. I have read the rules and unfortunately I am unable to follow all of them. I was told not to re-tag the individual who tagged me (as I am supposed to nominate other people). However, I am new to blogging and I don't have a lot of "blogging buddies" AS OF YET....


 Typhanie says she "thinks" this is how it works:
1. Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked.
3. Create 11 questions to ask other bloggers.
4. Choose a few bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate, and link them on their blog post. (You can't tag back the person who tagged you.) 
 
 [Due to the reasons mentioned above, I will simply post 11 things about myself.....]

Here goes:

1. I consider myself a child of the King (not only His child who was created by Him BUT His child who is living for Him DAILY)
2. I am on my final semester in University as an Undergrad (Bachelors of Arts-major in Pre-Law)
3. I spent 4 years in University preparing for Law school only to learn that my true passion is Social Work and Youth Ministry
4. I am a HELLO KITTY FANATIC! (yes I am fully aware of my age...and though it seems sad to others that I am still in love with her, I have no intentions of falling out of love any time soon... so don't judge me; pray for me! LOL)
4. I have a A LOT of pride for my beautiful birth land of Jamaica (left there when I was 15) 8*7*6
6. I am the ONLY child for my mom and the eldest & only girl for my dad (two little brothers who think they are older than I am)
7. I am in Kingdom business (I believe that is my purpose here; to bring glory and souls to God)
8. I sing & dance a lot! (some people think of me as a walking MP3 player as I am ALWAYS hearing music in my head...ALWAYS!)
9. I LOVE shoes....(once I went into a store that was known for its galore of shoes and I hyperventilated! #Truth...I almost passed out smh)
10. I believe I am going to impact this world immensely in the near future....both in my career and in ministry for God (I believe God is going to use me like never before)
11. I too am a lover of food....I am currently attempting to watch what I eat for the sake of a healthier lifestyle....but food brings me comfort...too much comfort it seems smh!

So yea, this is a bit about me....you will observe that I too am not very interesting. Nonetheless, I hope you have enjoyed getting to know some more about me!

God BLESS!
~Nissey