Never Too Far

March 24, 2013

Hey guys,

I know it has been a while but as you may have already known, I only blog when God has placed something on my heart (or through the heart of another) that He desires for me to share.
 
 I was listening to song on the radio last week Friday...I'm not sure of its correct name, however, one of the lines in the song said "You're not far beyond repair" (or something of that nature). 

Perhaps you're a believer who was once saved but you have slipped very far! So far that you feel you are not able to return to Christ or be forgiven or redeemed. Or maybe you have never been saved-- but you still think there is no way God could accept you--not with all the horrible things you've done.

1. the devil is a LIAR! Nothing is too difficult for God! No matter what you have done or you're still doing right now as we speak, you can be repaired. 

2.  Take it from me, when you speak about far gone, that was me all the way. But obviously I wasn't gone too far, that I was out of God's reach! The grace of God has NO limits! God Himself is limitless! So let us stop blaming our reluctance to go back to Christ, on our sinful nature...

We're never in too deep that we aren't able to be reconciled with our Savior! Do you not know who our God is? Let me tell you about the story of Jonah. See just like many of us, Jonah was called by God to do His work. But Jonah (like us) tried to run away from God's calling(s) for his life. He thought if he could just get far away from God, he could be relieved of this assignment given to him by God. To make a long story short, Jonah wasn't able to outrun God! In fact, Jonah went as far as being swallowed by a Whale. Eventually, Jonah calls upon God & asks for forgiveness & was on his way to do what God had originally called him to do.

 See the same is true for us today. Okay you may be saying, "Nisa I'm sure I won't be swallowed by a big whale." But that is beyond the point! Unfortunately, as human beings, we don't learn, until we are faced with some form of destruction or devastation. See in this life, there are two ways: God's way or the highway... In more practical terms,  the easy or the hard way...We can either choose to listen & submit to the will of God or we can choose to do as we please & suffer the consequences thereafter. Think about it, Jonah thought he was so far gone! He felt like he was unreachable... But friends we are NEVER too far that we cannot be delivered from our sinful ways, disobedience, or rebellion. So please don't continue living that life. Stop and think about Jonah & how he was repaired. You too can be repaired friend! 

If you want to be reconciled with God, please say this simple prayer:

Lord, I recognize that I am a sinner. I have strayed outside of Your will & have been doing things on my own. Lord I ask that You forgive me of my selfish ways, my disobedience, & my sinful & rebellious nature. Lord I don't want to do this without You anymore. I fully surrender my life to You right now & I declare that You are Lord over my life. I thank You for never giving up on me even when others have... & I thank You for extending Your hands to me.

Amen!

Now if you have prayed that prayer from your heart & are serious about making this step, I commend you! It is one of the best decisions you have ever made. If you have a church home, continue to go, become actively involved in a ministry, & surround yourself with people after God's own heart. If you don't have one, google churches in your area, select the one that best suits your needs (and doesn't compromise the word of God), & also join a ministry or two.

I trust that you will do great things for the kingdom of God and will surrender your life daily to Him.

Remember--you may slip, but don't fall! BUT if you do fall, get up! Dust the dirt off, ask God for forgiveness, & keep it moving! My friend, you are NEVER too far beyond repair!  ;)


"God is to us a God of deliverances; And to GOD the Lord belong escapes from death." - Psalm 68:20 [NASB]








God BLESS

~Nissey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! I've been thinking about this myself. The devil will always try to throw your past sins in your face to make you feel unworthy. But God can do all things! Job 42:2

Nissey Mack said...

Thank you :)

That's right! ;)